Dis-Danmark - Tilbage til forsiden
Dis-Danmark - Tilbage til forum forsiden

Forum her er lukket for nye indlæg. Du kan fortsat læse og søge i de gamle indlæg.         Vi henviser til Dis-Danmarks Forum: www.slaegtogdata.dk.
Goto:  Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicFAQRulesSearchLog In
Thomas Thomsen Lund
Posted by: Christina (IP Logged)
Date: August 19, 2008 09:34PM

I'm looking for the birthplace of my 5G grandfather, Thomas Thomsen Lund born abt 1727 (I have a date of 27 apr 1727). His parents were Thomas Thomsen Lund and Apelone Pedersdatter Møller.

Thomas (the one I'm looking for) married Birgitte Sophie Friis on 5 Jun 1761 in Gammelstrup, Viborg. He owned several estates including Grinderslevkloster. His will is very long and looks like it survived a flood or two. (Very unreadable--at least the microfilm is). He died 1 Oct 1777 in Øster Assels, Thisted. I have found the marriage and death in the AO.

death: Øster Assels, Morsø Sønder, Thisted 1644-1807 opslag 369
marriage Gammelstrup, Viborg 1688-1813 opslag 199

The sibling I have for Thomas are:
Dorthea (no dates)
Peder Lund (20 Dec 1724-14 dec 1762)
Ellen Marie (?-~1750)
Maren (1721-30 apr 1752)
Dorthea Marie (5 oct 1725-?)
Ellen (?-1750) May be same person as the other Ellen, or an aunt
Kirsten (?-1752)
Benedick (but female) (no dates) but seems to have ended up in the West Indies
Anne Catherine (?-18 aug 1738)

My initial source of information was a genealogy table my great-aunt sent me about 20 years ago. When I've been able to find the people, it's been pretty accurate. I'm now to this generation in my hunt.

Thanks,

Oh, and anything on his parents would be very useful too.

Christina

Re: Thomas Thomsen Lund
Posted by: Arne Feldborg (IP Logged)
Date: August 20, 2008 12:00AM

Thomas Thomsen Lund and Apelone Pedersdatter owned the estate Slumstrup in the parish of Sædding from about 1718 and lived there until they died.

The son Thomas Thomsen Lund was born there 1728 (bapt. 04 apr 1728).
Arkivalier online: Ringkøbing, Bølling, Bølling - Sædding, 1703-1754, "opslag" 153

He had 5 siblings born in Sædding: Ellen Marie 1719, Maren 1721, Peder 1724, Dorthe Marie 1725, and Anna Cathrine 1730.

mvh, a.f.
[hammerum-herred.dk]

Date: August 20, 2008 12:18AM

And with that piece of information (Slumstrup) I am already finding a whole bunch of new information on this family.

Wonderful,

Thanks,'

Christina

Christina

Date: August 24, 2008 05:25PM

I've since picked up the trail of Thomas Thomsen Lund who was married to Apelone Pedersdatter Møller as being from Højris. Does anyone know which Højris that might be? (On first guess, I'd say Ringkøbing, but there is also one in Thisted). His father (yet another Thomas Thomasen LUND) was from Ryborg or Ryborg which is in Aalborg--and there's a Højris there too.

Christina

Posted by: Arne Feldborg (IP Logged)
Date: August 24, 2008 08:18PM

ChristinaW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> His father (yet another Thomas Thomasen LUND) was
> from Ryborg or Ryborg which is in Aalborg--and
>
Oh, no. It's Ryberg (Rydberg) in Velling Parish, Ringkøbing county where they their daugther was living and where they both died.

See the Probate Record:
[hammerum-herred.dk]

And a Name extract from Erik Brejl:
[www.brejl.dk]

221 Ellen Christensdatter på Rybjerg [i Velling sogn]. 21.2.1752, fol.141B.
Enke efter Thomas Thomsen Lund [til Bjødstrup i Gjellerup sogn]. B:
1) Christen Thomsen Lund, præst i Ølgod, død. 4B:
a Jens Lund, student, hos sin mor i Søndergård i Skarrild sogn
b Josva Lund, degn i Bording
c Abelone Lund g.m. Arent Bisted, præst i Skarrild [og Arnborg]
d Ellen Lund g.m. Bent Ødevig i Søndergård i Skarrild sogn
2) Thomas Thomsen Lund på Slumstrup, [skifte 17.2.1750 lbnr.204]. 5B:
a Peder Lund, præst i Års og Havbro
b Thomas Lund på Slumstrup
c Ellen Marie Lund, død, var g.m. Jens Berregaard på Ørndrup i [Vester Hornum sogn]. 1B: Christen
d Maren Lund g.m. Arent Torning, præst i Sønderup og Suldrup
e Dorthe Marie Lund g.m. Jacob Colding på Testrupgård.
3) Ellen Thomasdatter Lund, enke efter Peder Lillelund til Rybjerg
4) Kirsten Thomasdatter Lund, enke efter Jeppe Bredvig i Holstebro
5) Benedikte Thomasdatter Lund på Rybjerg g.m. Jacob Skaaphus, der rejste til Ostindien for 7 år siden.
Desuden nævnes Benedikte Lunds svage datter Inger Jacobsdatter og Peder Lillelunds 2B: Niels Pedersen Lillelund til Rybjerg, Mads Pedersen Lillelund.

Thomas Thomsen Lund (ca. 1655-1746) was a estateowner and dealer and lived most of his life in Gjellerup parish in Ringløbing district.
Ellen Christensdatter (ca. 1665-1752) was daugther af Christen Jensen (ca. 1615-ca 1680) Simmelkjær in Ørre parish Ringkøbing district.

mvh, a.f.
[hammerum-herred.dk]

Date: August 24, 2008 10:18PM

I am now convinced this website is a keeper. I've bookmarked it and am now starting to seriously explore it. [hammerum-herred.dk]

With the name Slumstrup, I've been able to find my Lunds in Brejl's site. And finally straighten out which Ellen Lund is which and who married whom.

THANKS!!!!!!

Christina

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Dis-Danmark - Skriv mail til moderatorForum moderator