Dis-Danmark - Tilbage til forsiden
Dis-Danmark - Tilbage til forum forsiden

Forum her er lukket for nye indlæg. Du kan fortsat læse og søge i de gamle indlæg.         Vi henviser til Dis-Danmarks Forum: www.slaegtogdata.dk.
Goto:  Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicFAQRulesSearchLog In
Heinrich Peter Julius Kreiser
Posted by: kreiser (IP Logged)
Date: December 30, 2007 01:04AM

My GGGrandfather Heinrich Peter Julius Kreiser born in Denmark in 1830. I`m trying to find out his occupation from 1859-1864 Heinrich and family are listed in the Kongens Lyngby parrish 1859-1864.

Many Thanks
Mark Kreiser

Re: Heinrich Peter Julius Kreiser
Posted by: Asger Berg (IP Logged)
Date: December 30, 2007 12:28PM

Hi
If you have found them in the parish register, it should be possible to find them in the 1860 census - on Arkivalieronline.dk > Folketælling > Lyngby, Sokkelund, København. I took a swift look through the 68 pages without seeing the name Kreiser, but it may be there anyway.
If you find them, write again - in case you need a reading/translation.
Asger Berg

Posted by: (IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2007 04:55AM

Hi - you can find quite a lot on the Danish Demographic Database.
1801: Peter Kreutzer with the family (Johan is evidently not born yet). Daniel Kreutzer is 3
Then in Census 1840: Daniel Kreiser, Source Entry No C9569, Strandgade 25, Christianshavn
Census 1850: Henrich Daniel Kreisser, 52, wife Marie Birgitte, 47, Henrich Peter Julius is 20 - Address: Store Kongensgade 93, Christianshavn

In Census 1855, arkivalieronline.dk, opslag 99: Store Kongensgade 93, Christianshavn Kvarter:
Henrich Daniel Kreitzer, 56, He is a widower and Master in Bookbindg (Bogbindermester), one daughter at home: Emma Christine Sophie. Unfortunately Peter is not residing there.
Was he the one to emigrate? You may want to look for Henrich Daniel Kreisser/Kreiser's wife's death. I believe the Christianhavns area is under Vor Frelser's church, but I am not an expert, and if they used St. Petri Church maybe you can find her there between 1850-1855. Hilsner fra Kaja

Posted by: kreiser (IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2007 07:02AM

Dear Kaja

Thank you, you have just added Kreisser and Kreitzer to my surname variation list, Heinrich Peter Julius Kreiser was the one to emigrate via Iceland 1871.

Warm Wishes 2008
Happy New Year
Mark Kreiser

Posted by: Jette Ejlskov Toftegaard Pedersen (IP Logged)
Date: January 01, 2008 09:47AM

According to the 1860 census he was lessee of the inn in Rådvad - and lived with his family at the inn.

Med venlig hilsen
Jette Ejlskov Toftegaard Pedersen
6091 Bjert
DIS medlem 7167
[www.ejlskov.eu]

Date: January 02, 2008 04:35AM

Hi Jette, where in the census did you find the family, opslag etc.? Hilsen fra Kaja.

Posted by: Jette Ejlskov Toftegaard Pedersen (IP Logged)
Date: January 02, 2008 04:48AM

on FT 1860, Lyngby s, Sokkelund h, Kbh a, opslag 57 at the right side of that opslag.

Jette

Date: January 03, 2008 01:04AM

Tak for oplysningen - jeg er sikker på Mark Kreiser værdsætter det, da den folketælling er næsten umulig at læse - hilsen fra Kaja

Date: January 06, 2008 01:40AM

Mark - here is what I found, looking for some of my ancestors:
St. Petri Church Book 1779-1789, opslag 288
25 July 1788, Johan Peter, born 9. same month
Father: Peter Kreiser, Master of Belt and Buckel Making (Gürtlermeister), Mother Anna Sophie, born Scheffel
Witnesses: Madame Charlotte Ritzman, "Glockengiesserin" - have to do with Bell Foundry/Bell ringing?, I think - maybe some one else knows
Mette Dahlberg
Peter Lorenz Haren, Cabinetmaker
Hans Kiær, Glazier (Glaser)
Berrent Dieterichsen

You may already have this - Hilsen fra Kaja

Date: January 07, 2008 06:46PM

Hi Mark - one more from St. Petri that I ran across:
St. Petri 1779-1788, opslag 221
Bolexima Christina, born 11 May, baptized 6 June 1786
Parents: Peter Kreiser, Belt and Buckle Maker (not master at this time - maybe some info on that is possible, since people had to go through some kine of work test to become a master)
His wife: Anna Sophie, born Schæffel
Witnesses: Madame Christine Herbst, "Glockengiesserin" (see other entry)

Miss Catherine Schæffel,daughter of a Saddlemaker or Saddler (so now you maybe hava a sister and a father to Anna Sophie who is a Saddlemaker)

Christian Pontobbidan (probably Pontoppidan) ? maybe Carpenter Master = Zimmermeister - it is a little unclear
Thomas Aalborg and Johan Rosborg, both Belt-Buckle journeymen
Christian Nitz, Saddlemaker or Saddler, and Rasmus Olsen (trade unclear)

In this version of the church book you can also find Johan Peter, so it must be a duplicate - still opslag 288

From St. Petri 1779-1789, opslag 70: Johanna Margaretha, born 31 March, baptized 7 April 1789
Father: Johan Christopher Kreiser, Cabinetmaker and Mother: Susanne Margaretha, born Henriksen
Witnesses: Madame Anna Marg. Stæhr, Miss Anna Marg. Larsen, Ole Lind, (unclear of his trade), Wine-Merchant Detlef Böhling, Andreaaas Müller, Ship Captain
Hilsen from Kaja

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Dis-Danmark - Skriv mail til moderatorForum moderator